4 Expert Tips To Get Rid Of Body Fat
One of the leading cause of heart diseases, worldwide obesity has doubled since 1980. Obesity is the fifth leading cause of death around the world taking over 2.8 million lives each year.
In 2008, 35% of adults aged over 20 were found overweight and 11% were found to suffer from obesity. And with over 40 million children under 5 found overweight in 2011, body fat is more than just an immediate problem.
What is Obesity?
Obesity is the condition in which body fat accumulates due to an energy imbalance between calories consumed and calories expended. The result is people gaining a lot more weight, which generally affects the quality of their lifestyle.
Body fat and obesity are the primary reasons for 23% of the heart diseases, 44% of the diabetes patients and 7 to 41% of all the cancer cases in the world.
While the problem is severe, obesity is easily preventable. A routine change with a balanced diet and regular exercise can go a long way to improving health and prevent accumulating body fat. If you are already a victim of this dreadful condition, here are some expert tips to overcome body fat and get back into shape!!
A BMI is defined by of your weight in kilograms to your height in meters. Usually, a BMI of 18.5-24.9 is considered normal.
2. Weight Loss
- The average calorie goal for a man is 1500 to 1800 calories per day and for a woman, it varies from 1200 to 1500 calories. Make sure you monitor your daily calorie intake. The aim is to burn more calories than consumed and effectively lose weight in the process.
- Keep tabs on your daily diet, and what you eat every day. A health journal helps oversee any shortcomings and maintain a strict grasp of the overall calories consumed and change accordingly. Try dividing your meals into smaller meals and eating less. Dividing meals helps keep the body from fatigue.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are low in fat and calories and contain lots of nutrients. Try fresh or frozen food over canned fruits and vegetables. Canned food mostly contains more salts and additives.
- Junk foods like soda, cookies and chips with other prepackaged items contain excess fat and sugar and can very quickly mount to your calorie count. Avoid high calorie junk food as much as possible.
- Alcohol has a extra calories. The health effects of alcohol aside, regular consumption of alcoholic beverages can make it harder to lose weight.
- Any diet regime that promises immediate results and improvements can be harmful at best. Gradually losing weight and working on a diet and health plan is recommended. Any drastic changes to your body can be deceiving and instead affect your body negatively.
- One of the most important steps to losing weight, exercise is crucial to anyone’s health and should be a pivotal part of the daily routine. For people with body fat exercise is more than just an option.
- It might be difficult to incorporate exercise in the beginning of the weight loss plan, start small with less challenging goals. Even a 10-minute walk can have benefits for your health. Start small and increase the workload as you move forward. If you are committed and consistent with exercising it will become a habit and will make it easier to accomplish the goal.
- Create a workout schedule that gets you moving 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week. Other than trying to exercise on a specific time. Try taking on work whenever you can. For example, take a walk instead of driving or take the stairs instead of an elevator.
4. Get Rid of Bodyfat- Maintaining Healthy Habits
Socialize, in most cases of childhood obesity the children are stuck at home and don’t go outside which causes them to gain weight if we want to combat obesity it is best to start early.
Weight loss and dieting can be painful and tiring. It is very easy to get sidetracked and give up. We aren’t perfect and minor slipups are common, try to reward yourself time to time to stay motivated.
Watching movies, or an outing to just relaxing at home or anything that helps you stay on top of your goals is welcome.
A great thing about weight loss is that even the smallest changes can improve your health. Only stripping 3-5% of your total weight can account for many kilograms.